Are you ready for a rocking celebration this Cinco de Mayo? Get your crew together and hit the Metro to DC. With plenty of events getting ready for this traditional Mexican celebration on May 5th, you won't have to go far to find a lively Fiesta going down in honor of Mexico's unexpected defeat over the French at the Battle of Puebla in 1862. Whether you celebrate with Mexican cuisine, Top Shelf Margaritas or the finest Mexican brew, fiestas are happening all around town and waiting for you, including:
- FORUM Cinco de Mayo - Celebrate Latin Culture on 5/6 from 7-10:30 pm. Tickets are $8.34 in advance and $11.49 day of the event. Purchase through Eventbrite.
- Cinco de Mayo Experience - The Georgetown waterfront celebrates with music, food & drink on 5/5 from 6-10 pm. Must be 21 and purchase tickets in advance. Tickets are $35 for early birds and $25 for general admission.
- National Cinco de Mayo Festival - On the grounds of National Mall, enjoy live music by Mariachi bands, Latin dancers, market & children activities on 5/1 from 12-7 pm. Admission is free.
- Tia Queta in Bethesda - Fine Mexican Cuisine in this neighborhood restaurant celebrating 5/4 & 5/5 with drink specials & appetizer specials.
- Cinco de Mayo Fun Run - Celebrate the healthy way with a 5K on 5/5 starting at 6 am at Severna Park. Donations to SPCA only.
If you need more information about Cinco de Mayo attractions in the area while staying at our hotel, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly staff at 1(301) 652-2000. We are happy to help make your stay unforgettable. Book your reservation today!